Sunday, February 21, 2010

Aqua Blue Hotel, in Egypt ( Sharm El Sheikh )?

I'm going there at the end of november for 1 week. It's all inclusive.





I wanted to take a trip to the pyramids. Should i take a plane or a bus? WHat's better ? the flight is kinda pricey... And Im not sure if its safe to travel by bus.





Any comments on the hotel/ food etc ?





Any advices before I go? Is there anything I should know ?





This is my first trip to Egypt.Aqua Blue Hotel, in Egypt ( Sharm El Sheikh )?
if i were you i would go to Cairo by plane to save time .


when you are in Cairo , try to go to the Egyptian Museum to see 70 % of the world's monuments .


the bus takes 7 or 8 hours to get to Cairo.


it is safe , but you can spend this time seeing the monuments


all hotels in Sharm are great


my advice is that you drink bottled water in Egypt .


carry some change to pay tips or small expences .


enjoyAqua Blue Hotel, in Egypt ( Sharm El Sheikh )?
The better flight is the plane


and the bus is good but is you have more time


about hotels, all are beautiful and very good services specially sharm el-sheikh





I advice you to set your programe in main points to enjoy with your time





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment