Tuesday, February 23, 2010

If any of your Contacts contacted you out of the blue, said they'd like to meet up at a hotel, would you go?

LOL, you believe the photo she/he sent you???


If you ';have'; to meet this person, make sure it is in a public place. Find a cafe, restaurant or mall to make that first contact, if all works out, then go to a hotel.





Could be the wife.... roleplaying... :)If any of your Contacts contacted you out of the blue, said they'd like to meet up at a hotel, would you go?
I agree with Jenny's answer. Make sure it's a public place, like a restaurant or coffee house. If the hotel has a cafe, restaurant or bar, then that would be an okay place to meet. Meeting someone off the Internet, you never know what they're really like. I became friends with someone I met online, and after several months and hundreds of e-mails, I thought I knew her. I used to sell things on eBay and I trusted her so much that I shipped her merchandise before she had her layaway paid off. I ended up getting stiffed for over $200. That's minor compared to some people's experiences, but it illustrates my point. She always said we were ';best friends forever and always.'; If it's a romantic interest you're talking about, I'd be even more careful.If any of your Contacts contacted you out of the blue, said they'd like to meet up at a hotel, would you go?
Honestly no I wouldn't go because it would be kind of ackward situation to be in. For one I am married and two - why a hotel? To me, if you are invited to a hotel it will be for one thing only. Unless there are more specifics, like a special event or to have drinks at the bar that could be located at the hotel.
NO,NO,NO,NO EVER.
no You dont know this person they could be a rapist, murder etc. You are taking a big risk if you do. Just say no.
No booty calls... betch.

No comments:

Post a Comment