Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm Gonna go see Blue Man Group @ the Venetian Hotel In Vegas?

If anyone has ever seen them.....I was wondering whats the best area to sit, all the way in the front? or Just in the Middle?I'm Gonna go see Blue Man Group @ the Venetian Hotel In Vegas?
I saw them at the luxor about 6 years ago. I would suggest sitting in the middle, maybe slightly toward the front.I'm Gonna go see Blue Man Group @ the Venetian Hotel In Vegas?
It's like ';Emily'; %26amp; ';Eric'; said %26gt;sit in the middle, but not to close. There is so much going on, that if you sit too close you can't take everything in.





Blue Man Group - tickets


http://www.blueman.com


or


1-800-BLUEMAN





~Jack~
Skip them. In 25 years of minor league baseball here in Las Vegas they are the only performers to be booed after performing the National Anthem at Cashman Field.
There is a lot going on at one at once. I suggest in the center and a few rows back.
in the middle awesome show
anywhere a great show.


you should enjoy this
Anywhere. It is a GREAT show. I just went in May.
I sat second row to the front at the Vegas show and loved it but at times you will look behind you in the middle of the show, but towards the end you want to be in the front. Trust me!!! The last place you want to be is in the back on the first floor, it isn't that exciting. =( So if you get a choice, front row!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment