Sunday, February 21, 2010

Florida...Beautiful bright blue water, hotel on beach, nice beach, any ideas?

Hi, I am looking to go on vacation in Florida with my boyfriend in May for my birthday. He has never been on vacation before, so I would like to show him the prettiest blue water in the US that I can. I'd also like to find a hotel that is oceanfront because I think it is one of the most amazing things to wake up in the morning and look out the window at such pretty water. I've visited Cancun several times and I know it is completely different than the Caribbean, so I am looking for some help as far as what city to go to. He's 24, I'm 28, we like to drink beer and margaritas but we aren't into the loud club scene like Miami or South Beach. We are looking for somewhere beautiful but not secluded, with plenty of things to do if we choose. I'm not interested in luxury as far as hotels (I want to run around in my boxer shorts over my bathing suit without anyone looking at me funny). If anyone has any suggestions for location that would be great! P.S. Been to Key West, may consider again.Florida...Beautiful bright blue water, hotel on beach, nice beach, any ideas?
Try Anna Maria Island in Manatee County Florida. It is very laid back and had beautiful gulf beaches.Florida...Beautiful bright blue water, hotel on beach, nice beach, any ideas?
Tampa/Clearwater is awesome. I lived there for all of the 90's.
Try this website for rentals.





www.vbro.com
I live in Florida...but only for a few months so I don't know much...





However I live in St. Petersburg. Close to Tampa.





there's plenty of beaches, shops, restaurants, and spots to walk along... the pier. There's art galleries and museums. I'm sure there's way more I just haven't yet had the chance to see much.








There's clubs and bars however I'm only 20 so I haven't gotten to the bars yet. Just clubs but there's plenty in Clearwater- short drive from here and in St. Pete there's pubs and fun places like that here that are more quiet and laid back...Honestly I'd have to ask my bf's brother for stuff to do...but I always find stuff to do and I'm pretty much never bored!





Trust me in St. Petersburg no one will look at you funny if you're running around in your bathing suit. A lot of people do it!
i LIVE IN CLEARWATER, FL AND I AN SURROUNDED BY BEACHES. SAND KEY IS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE IN THIS AREA. I JUST RECENTLY WENT TO ST. AUGUSTINE AND I LOVED IT. THERE ARE A LOT OF BED %26amp; BREAKFAST PLACES THERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment