Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What hotel do the bands who play at House of Blues New Orleans stay at?

I am going to New Orleans for the first time in January, and I'll also be seeing some shows at House Of Blues while I'm there.


We want to stay at the best hotel in the area that's close to this location.


My guess is that the bands are probably taken care of quite well by HOB, and they would have the same needs and standards as I do, so wherever they stay is where I want to stay!


thank youWhat hotel do the bands who play at House of Blues New Orleans stay at?
What makes you think bands stay in good hotels? Only the very, very top acts rate a five-star hotel. Most bands....and trust me I've been a groupie a time or two......stay in fleabags.





I DO know the answer though, being a native and former French Quarter dilettante.





It's the one on Iberville St....looks like a warehouse and it used to be a department store. It's OK, but it's not a great hotel.





I would recommend the Hotel Monteleone, The Royal Sonesta, the Royal Orleans, etc. Much more so than the one the HOB uses. If you have real money, I can tell you about a guest house that Paul Newman, Robert Redford and Madonna stay at when they are visiting.......

No comments:

Post a Comment