Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Decent hotels in Myrtle Beach near the House of Blues?

I'm going to Myrtle Beach next weekend and I'm trying to find a hotel/motel that's near the House of Blues. I want to take a taxi to the H.O.B. and back, so I need a place close by. I also need somewhere that isn't ridiculously expensive. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!Decent hotels in Myrtle Beach near the House of Blues?
There's a Courtyard by Marriott less than a mile away -- I've never had a bad stay at a Courtyard. Nightly rate for next weekend - $99.00/night


http://www.resideo.com/59592971.hotel





Now, you can do a quote and sort the results based on distance from Barefoot Landing (which is where HoB is). Head over to http://www.resideo.com/us/southcarolina/鈥?/a> and click the ';Check Availability'; button. Choose your dates, submit the form, then select ';Barefoot Landing'; from the distance dropdown -- that'll put the closest places first.





There's a Fairfield Inn that's a little over a mile away, and only $69.00/night...





Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment