Sunday, February 21, 2010

Big blue hotel blackpool?

im thinking of going there with my kids aged 12. 8 and 3 has anyone stayed there? would you recommend it??





CheersBig blue hotel blackpool?
Yes, I have been twice. It is in a quiet but handy spot just after the fairground, a nice position, just accross the road from the seafront, it is also close to the pool where they have all the water shoots and stuff, fun pool place with waves and things. The hotel is clean, modern and the rooms and breakfasts are very nice. There is also free car park available. This is the better place to stay. You can walk along the front or get a tram or horse and carriage to the Tower end. If I were to go again, id stay here, or the devere or marriot. They do have a web site too.Big blue hotel blackpool?
You wont be disapointed, it is really s nice. Think there is a mini gym too, not sure. Have nice time

Report Abuse



No I would not recomend it unless I' m going!
I live in the area and though I have not stayed there I have heard good reports!!!
I'm from Blackpool its right next to the pleasure beach near the sea front and the sand castle water park a way out of town but if its nice weather nice walk along the prom but easy access everywhere you want to go by bus or tram. I have heard its one of the better places to stay I say go for it. Good luck and enjoy x
don't bother hotel is ok but everything is so expensive also blackpool is not for kids these days mostly stag %26amp; hen nights keep away its crap
Yes it's not that bad, it's owned by Classic British hotels and a lot of our clients book this hotel. it's very convenient for the pleasure beach and attractions. great choice for someone taking kids.
NO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment