Sunday, February 21, 2010

Are the Twilight stars staying in the Blue Horizon hotel?? If not, where?

Where is the Twilight cast staying? I'm going to try to stalk them, I'm jsut curious because im going to Vancouver and I dont want to be competely suprised if I seem them there :P my friend said they might be there... So what hotel ARE they staying in?Are the Twilight stars staying in the Blue Horizon hotel?? If not, where?
LuCkY!!!





dont know which hotel though..would've loved to be there!!





THEY ROCK!!Are the Twilight stars staying in the Blue Horizon hotel?? If not, where?
you know where thay are.?


by any chance could you message me and tellme ?


thanks soo much
what i don't understand is how fans know





i want to know too but i won't go to them since i need a ride





don't say stalk thats creepy





just say to see them





if they are then go for it
i live in Richmond, 2-5 minutes away from vancouver, i saw the line up at downtown of the new moon auditions gash it's crazy! my mom wants to stay in a hotel in vancouver to stalk the cast, jk, not stalk, but meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment