Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kalamaki -Ionian blue hotel.?

Me %26amp; my boyfriend and hoping to book a holiday for june next year to go to Kalamaki and i was wondering if anyone has stayed at the Ionian blue Apartments? if so what were they like.. its either staying there or at the roseland hotel!!





Also how much spending money would be enough for 2 weeks just to use when going out for meals,shopping, and a few boat trips?Kalamaki -Ionian blue hotel.?
http://www.holidaywatchdog.com/16485-Kal鈥?/a>Kalamaki -Ionian blue hotel.?
go into yahoo or google.
I have been to Kalimaki, not that hotel, I stayed in Marilan hotel.


I think you will need about 拢700 - 拢800 to eat out every day and a few trips too.


Have you tried putting the hotel name in Holiday Truths? Link below, try it.
SOZ I DON'T NO
Sorry i've never been to kalamaki but i've been to an island called Ikaria and athens. I would say bring at least $400 for eating and shopping for 2 weeks. thats just a rough estimate though. because we were there for only 1 week and there were 3 of us. and we go expensive. so,good luck and have fun on your trip!
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment