Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where do I find a hotel/vacation place in December (that is just like Blue Mountain resort) but not as expensi

';I knew I should have turned left at Albuquerque!';- Bugs Bunny





You, my friend, are really lost. This is the Los Angeles travel forum. The Blue Mountain resort is in Ontario, CANADA. I'm not sure how your question wound up here, but we do have a city called Ontario about 40 miles east of Los Angeles. My advice is to put this question in the Toronto forum.





Good luck!Where do I find a hotel/vacation place in December (that is just like Blue Mountain resort) but not as expensi
Nothing, but nothing is just like Blue Mountain Resort, especially in LA.Where do I find a hotel/vacation place in December (that is just like Blue Mountain resort) but not as expensi
Try this hotel comparison site.
I sell my timeshare week and I can trade it to almost anywhere. The prices are much cheaper than renting directly from the places. Contact me if you are interested.





KYLALUPTON@yahoo.com





Specific dates are helpful.





You will NOT have to go on a sales presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment